This Sunday OCB Open Meeting 8pm (UK Time) All OCB members
We’d like to welcome all our friends and newcomers to join us on our Teamspeak, our gaming servers and with our members in-game. However, we do require a few simple rules to be observed.
Since our inception, we have held “Don’t be a Dick” as our slogan (before Dirty Bomb!) and feel that this covers a wide enough variety of topics.
- Don’t be a dick!
- Respect your fellow OCB members and other gamers.
- Do not abuse, bully or harass your fellows.
- Do not cheat. Ever.
Our Teamspeak Server is the heart of our community, where we all can join together and game as a single, coherent community.
- Please attempt to be as active as possible on Teamspeak.
- Don’t ‘hot-swap’ channels in rapid succession.
- Sexism, racism and humourless flaming of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Please avoid talking over others in an obstructive manner.
- Inappropriate channel names will result in removal.
- No recruiting to other outfits or organisations.
As Owld Crabbit Bastarts, you are permitted to wear our tags on your Steam, Origin and UPlay accounts, as well as on any in-game accounts that you may choose. However, when you display these tags we expect you to behave in a rational manner. How you behave reflects on us as a whole; for better, or worse.
- Be respectful of your game-mates.
- Avoid getting into altercations with other gamers.
- Avoid unfounded allegations of cheating. Report it, don’t complain.
- Don’t enter into flame-wars in-game chat or VOIP. Be the bigger Bastart.
- Do not use third-party programs to cheat or exploit, in any way.
Finally, it’s worth noting there’s no ‘code of conduct’ on how we will enforce rules. Our administrators will make a judgement based on the situation so our advice is simple. If you’re inclined to see how far you can push someone, don’t be surprised if it results in you being removed.
To be an OCB member, we require you to be active on our Teamspeak Server.
We understand that some of you may not be familiar with Teamspeak, how it works or how to join us on the OCB Gaming TS.
To start, visit the Official Teamspeak Downloads page (https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads) and download the client that best suits your computer’s operating system.Once installed, open the application and go to Tools > Options, where you can set up your Playback and Capture devices that Teamspeak will use. Next, click Connections > Connect and enter the Teamspeak address (ts3.crabbit.co.uk or 126.96.36.199) and your username. Click connect to join. You’ll now be connected to our Teamspeak Lobby! If nobody’s around, look for somebody with a red ‘A’ to the right of their name. Right-click them, and select ‘Poke Client’ to get their attention. Remember! If you’re wanting to join OCB, we require that you must be active on our Teamspeak as much as you can!
Being a member of OCB isn’t just about one game. We enjoy lots of games across a variety of genres.
We are an online PC Gaming clan focusing on casual, friendly gameplay with friends. Whether you play Dirty Bomb, Battlefield, Elder Scrolls Online, Planetside 2, or any other multiplayer game, we’d like to welcome you to join us.
- Applicants must be aged 16 years or older.
- Users with VAC bans under 365 days old will be rejected.
- Members must be active on our Teamspeak.
Want to Join?
- We’re currently revising our signups methods.
- Join our Teamspeak (Go to Teamspeak page) and poke an Admin to let them know you’re there.
- Please join our Discord and speak to @Admins if you want to join OCB as a member!
Come along Every night is a community night but we do have special events now and then.
Sometimes our Admins are so busy in their games, or streaming, they can’t tab out to greet newcomers to the Teamspeak, so we’ve started our Mentors program! Our Mentors keep an eye on you pesky newcomers, answer any questions you might have and also assign Teamspeak permissions.
New members are given an initiation period, where you can get to know us and we can get to know you. If, at the end of your initiation you don’t feel like joining, we’d still like you to stick around!
If you’ve decided to stick it out and become a full-fledged member, you’ll be set up with full permissions and be allowed to wear our Clan-tags on Steam and in-game.
Join the website application form below this is a good start of the joining process it gives us the heads up on a new joiner.
Remember We use teamspeak3 it's our main tool its a requirement of joining the clan.
You will not be successful in joining if you have no intention of using Teamspeak.